So many people were so extremely kind and helpful to us before we left. It is hard for me to thank each of you appropriately. I hope that I will get to all of you in good time.
I have to say a very big Thank You to Lana, Fritjof, Siana and Kian, who on more than one occasion, had us stay with them in Pretoria, drove us around so that we could sort our admin out and took us shopping! We spent our last 2 weeks with them before we left SA, and here are some highlights:
 |
| Red Indian SiSi before her school concert |
 |
| Daily walks |
 |
| The dam |
We had a mini 2nd birthday party for Stella...
 |
| Cake - supposed to be a fish, but who knew? |
 |
| So lucky to have the Roets' with us for the day :) |
A trip to the nursery...
 |
| Birdies |
 |
| Ducks |
 |
| Here's looking at youuuuuu |
 |
| Oink Oink |
 |
| Black swan |
Our last lunch before we caught our plane. I can't remember the name of this place in Irene, but it was great!
 |
| Stella... |
 |
| Kian... |
 |
| Siana... |
 |
| The jungle gym which Stella fell off of (from the top) and got a mouth full of sand! |
 |
| The tractor... |
 |
| Which got Mr Kian all serious! |
We loved staying with you guys, we miss you so much, and we can't wait to visit you in Rome!!
I hope that you enjoy your last weeks in South Africa, and that your move to Italy goes smoothly!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Doodle here